Sunday, 24 January 2010

Coming Soon . . . . .

I am, at the moment, working on a Scenario for the new Doctor Who RPG called "The Ghost of Weng Chiang" (which has been called "groovy" by one of the guys from Cubicle 7).

Its based upon a story I started writing a while back called "The League of Ordinary Gentlemen" where the Doctor returns to Victorian Londan and once more is embroiled in a 'dastardly plot' alongside Professor Litefoot and Mister Jago of "The Talons of Weng Chiang" fame.

The story outline is (or course) done, I still need to work in a few plot points, and work out the NPC Stat Lines - but its done bar the shouting.

It will be available as a download HOPEFULLY as a fully finished Scenario Book PDF.

After that, I want to finish my Torchwood notes. So, plenty to do!

No comments: