Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Dice, Dice, Dice

I love Dice me, I have HUGE collection - so I'm always on the lookout for more!

My thoughts turned to D6's for AE-WWII - Initially I thought of the Flames of War Dice sets, but they aren't of the best quality and the corners are rounded which can lead to a number/side bias when rolling.

Then I found the Q-Workshop Battle Dice!

The do the Big Four - USA, British, Soviet, and German - with a choice of two colours for each Force.


Beige/Black or Green/White for Yanks.

 

Red/White or Grey/Black for the British Forces.


Red/Yellow or Green/Red for the Soviets.

And last (but not least) -


Black/White or Green/Black for the forces of the Fatherland!

At 5 Euro's a pack (thats 1 Euro each) they aren't cheap, but I can attest to the quality of Q-Workshops Dice - and you won't find a better quality dice anywhere in the world today!

No comments: