Friday, 11 June 2010

Heroes & Villains

Here are my first two Teams, both Level 5 (two Level 2's and a Level 1 each) -


The Heroes (Nuclear Jones, Solar, and Androidia)


The Villains (Nuke, Hellsmith, and Gentleman)

Of course these Teams will soon grow to be Level 7 - with the addition of Ace of Wraiths to the Heroes and Twilight, Sanguine, & Draku (with Sanguine and Draku already being finished) to the Villains.

I am LOVING every minute of working on these, I haven't wanted to paint this much in years.

8 comments:

Captain said...

Superb miniatures and fantastic Painting mate! I will definitely be getting into Pulp City at some point!

Doctor Warlock said...

Good to know! - just surf over to http://forum.pulp-city.com/ or http://www.pulp-city.com/ for more info!

darth tater said...

Great stuff mate!
Both teams look awesome! :)

Doctor Warlock said...

Getting there, I want them to grow now :D

darth tater said...

Didn't realise Hellsmith was so big either!!!!!

I need to get some villains......

Doctor Warlock said...

Im going to need some more to paint soon! Im totally addicted now!

inrepose said...

Great paint work. Hellsmith looks smart. I have mine ready to paint. I was actually thinking of doing him with a red mask..

Doctor Warlock said...

I TOYED with Red Metal actually, but couldn't get it looking right (well, not to me LoL) so I went with a bronzey look instead (I like the classics)