Tuesday, 22 June 2010

A Little Bit of Work

Did a tiny amount of painting last night, started on Six Feet Under - I've based him so his right foot is resting upon a brick wall - so rather than leaning heavily forward he's standing at near-enough his full height - nearly 53mm!!!

FFS that makes him actually taller than Hellsmith at around 52mm (if he was upright AND including the crest on his helmet).

My Good-Guys now have a "bruiser" of thier own - watch out Hellsmith - Six Feet Under is coming.

I also did a little more to my Cops, the first two I've done will be "Corrupt Cops" - I've done them in all dark uniforms - whereas the "good" Cops will have the light-blue shirt (my logic is the corrupt Cops come from a different district).

I was also able to make a start on my Wehrmacht Greatcoats for AE-WWII - I didn't get too far as my bed was calling me (all the hassle I've had lately has left me very tired).

Pictures Soon!

4 comments:

darth tater said...

He's back!

Doctor Warlock said...

"Back in the New York Groove" (50 Pulp City Planet "No Points" if you know the Artist and Album LoL!

darth tater said...

Ace frehley :)

Doctor Warlock said...

Nicely Nicely :)