Saturday, 5 June 2010

A little of this, a little of that . . . . .

Started Nuke tonight, shouldn't take too long (in theory at least LoL), and got some more paint on Twilight!

I also cleaned up and based Sanguine, Draku, and C.O.R.E.

At least I now have a (reasonably) well painted Level 5 Hero Team -

Solar is a great all rounder (I've already expounded his Merits on the Pulp City Forum) - he's got good offence but not great.

A rating of 5 in his Attack is ok, but doesn't really match him to Hellsmith or Six Feet Under.

Likewise his ranged Combat is good, but again not great - I'm hoping to pull of some "team work" with Nuclear Jones

Solar is a great all rounder, but with his low (ish) Defense means you will have to keep him mobile - avoiding direct conflict with any strong Bruisers your opponent might field.

Nuclear Jones, like Solar is good all round - but his slightly lower Attack of 4 puts him at a disadvantage - but like Solar he can Levitate, which will help him stay out of the way.

I'm hoping to use Solars and Nuclear Jones powers in a way complements each other.

Lastly, Androidia - her "job" in the team is to worry, hamper, and aggravate at the oppsing team - distracting them as much as possible. This was (again hopefully) giving Solar and Nuclear Jones a chance to "gang up" on anything they can't handle individually!

Its an "OK" overall plan, and once my Level 5 Villains are finished I will hopefully be presenting a Battle Report (I've never done one before so please be kind LoL).

2 comments:

darth tater said...

ooooooooooooooh battle report!
cool

p.s. great looking team!

Doctor Warlock said...

I'm kinda pooping myself over it tbh, I've written LOADS of hobby articles over the years - but NEVER a battle report!