Tuesday, 15 June 2010

Over the Pond

I have been TOTALLY unable to find the US Starter Force box ANYWHERE in the UK, so it looks like I am going to have to resort to buying it from "over the pond".

My main "issue" with that is the S&H they charge, US businesses seem to charge more for S&H than anywhere else in the world!

I know (for example) how much it costs me to send items to the US, so I kinda object a little when I get charged more than 2 to 3 times what it should be costing (what! are the wrapping it in gold FFS).

Its a small gripe I know, but I allow myself a Monthly budget for my Hobby and I don't like S&H "eating" too much into that budget (if that makes sense).

How does everyone else feel about mail order postage charges.

2 comments:

darth tater said...

It's one of the reasons I don't like ordering stuff from overseas. Sometimes you can pay £8 for a figure with about £5 postage on top!?!?!?!?!!!
I have a family and bills and stuff to pay for aswell......

Doctor Warlock said...

Actually the official Darkson Shop isn't that bad on S&H tbh, its about the same you pay for it over here in the UK from some online sellers!