Tuesday, 19 October 2010

Super-Viewing

Watched the new Superman/Batman Animated Movie "Apocalypse" and I have to admit, its not the best one they have done.

Superman/Batman "Public Enemies" was far superior, both in plot and excecution - unless the do another Superman/Batman Movie AND they [ull out all the stops!

The series has become more "Product" than "Project" IMHO.

NBC's The Cape seems to have dissapeared from our scheduling, the Pilot has been filmed - but beyond that nothing. No previews, no airing schedule, nothing - the previews looked great, and I was really excited about this show.

THE CAPE

The new Series of Smallville has now started, and I must say I'm impressed - so much so I've gone back to the beginning and started watching them again from the start.

SMALLVILLE

Chris, one of my friends just re-watched "Mystery Men" - and even though almost all of the Superhero fans I know have already watched it. I cannot recommend it highly enough, its funny, smart, and has a Brilliant Cast.

If you haven't watched it in a while, or have yet to watch it - treat yourself!

No comments: