Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Crooked Dice, New Miniatures, and New Worlds

To those who know my love of Cult TV it's no surprise that Crooked Dice's new release "Time Lift Security" - Sculpted by the IMPOSSIBLY talented Ian Mountain, and painted in these examples by the great Kevin Dalimore - have attracted my attention.


I also ADORE the Gerry Anderson shows, so I'm eager to paint some of these when I'm given the chance.

I've also been working on my own "take" on the various Anderson shows - fusing them together and "mixing" them in with the Crooked Dice Universe (basically, just having fun with it).

I will be putting all this together in a full-colour professional looking PDF (completely free of course) with some AMAZING Digital Artwork created by the fantastically talented Robin Hill (who's been designing Terrain for Ainsty Castings).

I plan for this to be an ongoing project for me, eventually merging all of Andersons Universes into a cohesive whole for Miniatures Gaming (and possibly Roleplaying too).

The re-naming conventions are for fun, and Robin is come up with some amazing Vehicle and Character Designs too!


Welcome to the Universe of "Captain Ruby and the Enigmatrons"!

Continuum Is Green!




2 comments:

superherofigurehunter said...

Good luck on this project, and glad to hear you are painting again.

Doctor Warlock said...

Don't worry, I've got a STONKING Campaign Idea for Pulp City ;-)