Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Bio-Zombie Apocalypse

AGES ago, I started writing a set of Roleplaying notes for a Zombie-Based D20 game.

I've been SO IMPRESSED by 7ombie TV from Crooked Dice I became inspired to update it for 7TV - Bio-Zombie Apocalypse is nearly finished (thankfully then I can get back to 'the Community') and I shall unveil it soon.

Basically its a Campaign setting for 7ombie TV, but with a little 'tweaking' it could be used for any Zombie Miniatures game, and it is inspired by all my favourite horror stuff - Resident Evil, Return of the Living Dead, 28 Days Later, with a nod of respect to H.P. Lovecraft and Silent Hill.


I've had some help -my good friend Tony (shadowking) Yates has done some art for me, so its all looking good!

2 comments:

jp said...

Looks promising! Im on board now, hello!

Doctor Warlock said...

Still working on a few things, Tony keeps throwing me curve balls with ideas LoL!