Sunday, 25 March 2012

Painting and Converting

The painting is going OK atm, like I said just slow - my hands are as bad as ever - plus my wrist/arm injury is achy a lot. NORMALLY that doesn't slow me down that much, so I doubt its actually that.

Still, I'm plodding on - sometimes I wish I wasn't quite so obsessive with it. I know I'm not the best painter in the world, but if it doesn't look right to me I often end up stripping the miniature and starting again (hand what everyone else thinks LoL) - which is why I don't to non-metalic-metals, and I don't highlight all the way up to white. NMM just doesn't look metalic to me, and the white thing just looks dusty and untidy to me personally (weird aren't I).

The Red Baron conversions are doing OK too, I'm hoping to have a good sit-down and work on them - rather than just doing them in fits and spurts - but I'll get there.

No comments: