Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Building Downtown Pulp City

Down to lack of space etc, I don't have a table to play Pulp City on. One of the things I've been thinking about today was building a "mini" table just to potter with - and possibly take out and about (when I have the time) to possibly do demos and show the game off.

At home, I paint in the lounge - on a short table from IKEA given to me by my Son-In Law Kieran - its 21.5" square, so I'm thinking of making the board a little wider so its 24" square - and making the frame so it fits snugly over the table when I use it at home.

It's no secret, I am not a fan of commercially available scenery - WorldWorks stuff has been the limit as far as its concerned, and even then there's a little leeway for free-will during construction.

Still, I'm not sure where to go with it - I shall have to start chopping up some foam core and see what happens.

No comments: