Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Enter - COMMANDER POSITRON!


My first "Golden Age Supreme" Commander Positron is Finished, despite criticism from a Friend who didn't like the initial stages of the conversion (and thought the concept for the character was silly) - he's done, though I am not 100% Happy, kinda messed up the face - he's more "craggy" than I like (I prefer a smoother finish). Still, it's just a head, I can do another later on if the fancy takes me.




Regular Pulp City Service will now be Resumed . . . . . . . .

4 comments:

pulpcitizen said...

Very nice work my friend. :)

Doctor Warlock said...

THANKS BROTHER! I just need to do the rest LoL!

Hendybadger said...

Love him!
Looks amazing.
Head 2 for me.

Doctor Warlock said...

THANKS IAN!

I've started Work on the Black Fox now!