Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Originality in Superhero Design

An unfair comment made by another Blogger has caused me to make this post, I shan't name names as I'm never unfair like that (although I did get abused for calling him out about it).

For the most part, I find Pulp City's Supremes to be pretty damn original and quite special - it's one of the things that attracted me (and a lot of other people no doubt) to the game) - as anyone who is conversant in Superheroes and Comics History knows - there are certain Archetypal Hero/Villain Classes.

The Archer, the "Superman" (for want of a better word), the Gadget Hero, the Power Armoured Hero etc, etc.

At the end of the day though, there are no truly original ideas anymore - just really REALLY cool ways of presenting them.
 
Which us Fans KNOW 
Pulp City does in spades!






2 comments:

fourcolorglasses said...

I wrote a post on my own blog a couple of years ago about how there aren't even any original superhero names anymore.

Just keep doing what you're doing and enjoying what you're enjoying, and ignore the malajusted all over the Interwebz who try to piss all over your fun.

Doctor Warlock said...

Awww, thanks Steve - ur a star as always!